Mepilex® Lite is a thin foam dressing for low exuding acute and chronic wounds. Through Safetac® technology, Mepilex Lite minimises pain and wound or skin damage at dressing change1,2,3. Mepilex Lite is very soft and conformable4,5.
Mepilex Lite is clinically proven to significantly reduce the severity the skin reactions from radiotherapy treatment6.
- Minimizes pain at dressing changes1,2,3
- Minimizes the risk of maceration7,8,9
- Can easily be cut to sze
- Very soft and conformable4,5
For more information please visit: http://www.molnlycke.us/advanced-wound-care-products/foam-dressings/mepi...
- White R. A Multinational survey of the assessment of pain when removing dressings. Wounds UK, 2008.
- O’Donovan D.A. et al. The role of Mepitel silicone net dressings in the management of fingertip injuries in children. Journal of Hand Surgery, 1999.
- Dykes PJ et al. Effect of adhesive dressings on the stratum corneum of the skin. Journal of Wound Care, 2001.
- Data on file : PD-131052, PD-005010, PD-030039, PD-068363, PD-133408, PD-275474
- Young MJ, Robbie J Management of the diabetic foot: A guide to the assessment and management of diabetic foot ulcers, The Diabetic Foot, 2002 5(3): Supplement S1-S7
- Diggelmann KV et al. Mepilex Lite dressings for the management of radiation-induced erythema: a systematic in-patient controlled clinical trial. The British Journal of Radiology, 2010.
- Wiberg A.B et al. Preventing maceration with a soft silicone dressing: in-vitro evaluations. Poster presented at the 3rd Congress of the WUWHS, Toronto, Canada, 2008.
- Meaume S. et al. A study to compare a new self adherent soft silicone dressing with a self adherent polymer dressing in stage II pressure ulcers. Ostomy Wound Management, 2003.
- Feili F et al. Retention capacity. Poster presentation at the EWMA conference, Lisbon, Portugal 2008.